Friday, April 9, 2010

Top 20 Sideboob Shots

While this will remain mostly a sports-related blog, I know you're not all coming here just for my expert sports analysis. I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume that you enjoy the pictures sprinkled in throughout my articles. Anyway, along with the sports columns, I will be doing a bi-weekly Top 10 List (or 20, depending on the category). The categories will range from Sports to Movies to TV shows to what you will see now......Amazingly Hot Women. The first category was inspired by the girl you will see at the top of the list. I saw the pic and knew this had to be my first Top 10 of the year, or in this case, Top 20. So without further ado, it's time to unveil the Top 20 Sideboob Shots of the Month (although I'm not gonna lie, I found 'em all today). First off, here are a few honorable mentions:

Honorable Mention #1

She couldn't be in the top 20 cause the weird looking Botoxed-out-of-her-mind face outweighs the perfection of the sideboob. Very nice nonetheless.

Honorable Mention #2
Cameron Diaz
















She gave away a little too much nip for this to be a straight-up sideboob shot, but ya can't argue that Cameron looks pretty damn good in this one.

And now......THE TOP 20!!

#20.....
Jessica Alba













Jessica doesn't disappoint in this pic, but does leave a little too much to be desired....or maybe it's just too far away. Either way, just barely good enough for the top 20.

#19.....
Eva Mendes
The first of our small boobie crew, Eva Mendes. It's the only thing keepin her this far down the list cause other than that she's pretty damn perfect.

#18.....
Shannyn Sossamon
Ditto. But shout out to my boy Leeroy Jonathon Franklin Higgins III who has been obsessed with this girl since we were about 15.

#17.....

Rihanna
That Rihanna rain just won't let up. She ain't got much, but she knows how to work it. Viva la brazil.

#16.....

Anne Hathaway
Real nice powdery-white sideboob shot of Anne Hathaway. I don't think I like her look, but then i stare at a pic like this and become slightly more interested

#15.....

Brad Pitt's sloppy seconds. An oldie, but always a goodie.

#14.....
Lindsay Lohan
This would be higher because it is truly a work of art, but I hate Lindsay Lohan with a passion and I'm greatly looking forward to the breaking news of her overdose on TMZ any day now.

#13.....
 Angelina Jolie
Angelina has certainly looked better, but in my few seconds of searching, this was her best sideboob shot i came across.

#12.....
Sophie Monk
Don't know her name. Don't care. What else can I say???

#11.....
Eliza Dushku
Eliza is definitely lookin' her best in this one. I bet that tattoo on her left hip is chinese for, "I have a beautiful sideboob."

#10.....
Adriana Lima
Ms. Adriana Lima, my favorite Victoria's Secret model of all time. She claimed on the Howard Stern show that she was still a virgin (this was about 4 years ago and at the time she was 25). I think she's a liar, but if she's tellin' the truth, that's a travesty to the men on this planet. An even bigger travesty.....she now dates that putz Marco Jaric who basically stole money from the Timberwolves and Clippers while averaging about 4 points, 1 assist, and 15 turnovers a game. The scariest part of this pic is that she looks a thousand times hotter in her front-facing pictures.

#9.....
Joanna Krupa



















I mean this girl is just unreal. I had so much trouble not gettin her higher up on the list, but in all fairness, she did cover up a little too much of the sideboob with her left arm. Either way, #9 ain't too bad.

#8.....
Gemma Atkinson
Never heard of this Gemma Atkinson character before, but as far as sideboobs go, I hope I hear from her again.

#7.....
Gabriela Vergara
I like my girls Italian so mad bonus points to her, whatever her name is, for making an espresso look that sexy.

#6.....
Lucy Pinder
This would be higher up on the list as well, but I think she's gotta be a professional. You definitely get docked a few points for that. And I don't know if it can be verified, but this has to be one of the girls Tiger Woods was bangin', right? I mean if she wasn't then why the fuck not?

#5.....
Lisa Guerrero
Lisa Guerrero I think her name is? Whatever, with a body like that it's not like her name matters anyway. Only reason she isn't number 1 is cause she didn't even try to be seductive about it. She's just lettin that shit hang out with the nip basically showing...........not that there's anything wrong with that.

#4.....

Nadine Velazquez



















Perfect blend of seduction, boob size (not too big and not too small), and the extra assets to go along with it. Well done, whatever your name is.

#3.....
Katherine Heigl
Well, Katherine definitely doesn't look Knocked Up in this pic. Her Grey's Anatomy looks damn good though. This really is the best pic I've ever seen of her. Until now I wasn't even sure how hot I thought she was, but now........with this sideboob........I'm fairly certain.

#2.....
Brooke Burke
Brooke Burke is a goddess. We all know it. We should all just be happy to share this earth with her. I mean she looks fantastic here with the sideboob dippin' out, but then again, I'm not sure I ever saw a bad shot of her.

And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. The girl who inspired this Top 20 Sideboob List.......

#1.....

Dammmnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed. You're welcome. 



No comments:

Post a Comment